Friday, August 29, 2014

Tadhi's blog


·     Hello every one, my name is Tadhi Alruwaili.
·     I’m from Saudi Arabia.
·     I’m married.
·     I have three brothers and one sister.
·     I have been in USA for one year.
·     I was in Ball State University in Indiana.
·     I have been in Macomb for three months.
·     My major is Biology.
·     My goals here at Western is finish my studies and get a Master’s degree.
·     I like cooking, read short store, and shopping.
·     I don’t like watching TV because it makes me boring
·     In my free time I like to do a lot of things like reading, cleaning my house, playing computer games then take a rest.
·      I think about U.S and people here it sounds cute, and they always smile and help others people, I like life here it’s very simple and easy.
·     I have a lot of friends here they are from other countries, I’m happy to know other cultures.
·     When I finish my studies here I want go back to my country, and I hope get a good job.
·     Also, I’m planning to get a PhD in genetics.
·     In the future I would like to be an effective woman in my country.
·     I hope you enjoy in my page.

Thank you,






1 comment:

  1. A phd in genetics sounds incredibly interesting! What kind of work do you hope to do? I always think of science fiction books and movies when I consider geneticists -- but there are so many cool things to learn from human genetics. I admire your studies, so cool!

    ReplyDelete